December 25, 2010
Outdoor lighting is a simple improvement that can make a huge difference in the safety and security of your home as well as how it looks after dusk. It is always recommended that a professional electrician install these types of systems.
Outdoor lighting is usually installed along walkways, steps, and driveways, pointing up at trees, walls, and fences. The typical outdoor low-voltage landscape lighting system requires just three components: a transformer, low-voltage electrical cable, and the fixtures.
Outdoor lighting uses low-voltage light fixtures linked by a low-voltage cable and connected to a low-voltage transformer, which plugs into an outdoor receptacle and reduces the standard 110-volt current to 12 volts.
Outdoor Lighting Benefits:
Outdoor lights can be a wonderful thing to invest in. They will add much more character to your home, and provide a whole new area for you to enjoy after the sun has gone down.
- Extremely Useful - This new lighting can help you see at night time.
- Beneficial All Year Long - Either in summer or winter this installation can add curb appeal to your home.
- Energy Efficient - If you choose a solar outdoor lighting system, it can save you 10% rather than a regular outdoor lighting system.
- Safety - This installation can help you determine if there is anyone in your yard at any hour of the night time.
- Security - A motion detecting lighting system can help you see in spots that you did not see before.
- Fully Customizable -Each installation that we offer can be interchangeable with any other type of lighting system.
Outdoor solar lights are definitely an interesting option; not only for saving purposes. Sure, you will save on your electricity bill, but you will also contribute to a cleaner environment. Solar powered lights are available in numerous designs and endless applications are possible for any home owner. If you are interested in having outdoor solar lighting installed Schedule today.